Welcome to Healthy Child Care Arkansas online training! All of our professional development courses are FREE to early care and education providers, and offer Professional Development Registry (PDR) credit.
We offer 2 types of online training:
1. HCCAR TRAINING COURSES were developed by our team of UAMS healthcare professionals and are hosted on the UAMS Blackboard system. Currently, we offer courses on Managing Challenging Behaviors (7 modules, 7.5 total hours) and Filling the Well: Working with Families in Challenging Situations (3 modules, 3 total hours).
- You will need to register for a free GoSignMeUp User ID and password to sign in to Blackboard. Just follow the instructions below.
- Check our website often as we add more training courses!
- Both the AAP and AR Mandated Reporter sites require you to register with them for a UserID and password.
- These PDR-approved courses are also offered free of charge to you.
- After you complete these courses, email your training certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will enter your PDR credit.
LET'S GET STARTED! Click HERE for instructions for taking the courses in the boxes below.